Robert F. Murray & Company’s tax professionals regularly assist business clients with tax planning and compliance matters.
Our tax professionals provide a wide range of planning, consulting and compliance services for regular “C” corporations, Subchapter S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and tax-exempt organizations.
Our professionals serve a broad range of business client needs, including:
- Federal and state income tax planning
- Choice of entity
- State and local tax issues such as the apportionment of income under state law
- Sales and use tax compliance
- Unitary business filing requirements
- Franchise taxes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business valuation service
- Internal Revenue Service and state representation for tax controversies and audits