Location: Mt. Pleasant
Click here to view Paul’s professional Curriculum Vitae
Click here to view Paul and Carol’s Dance United 2014 performance!
- Bachelor Degree, Saginaw Valley State University
- Post Graduate work at Central Michigan University, Saginaw Valley State University
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1976
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – 1998
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) – 2008
- Business Valuation
- Expert testimony in numerous court proceedings across the state of Michigan related to business valuation, divorce, and damage claims.
- Annually attends the AICPA Business Valuation conference to keep abreast with the most up-to-date valuation methods and techniques.
- Board President, Mt. Pleasant Industrial Development Corporation
- Member, City of Mt. Pleasant Revolving Loan Fund Committee
- Founding Member, Blue Water Angels LLC
- Appointed to the board of Central Michigan University Reearch Corporation
- Previously served as Board Member for:
- Middle Michigan Development Corporation
- Mid Michigan Industries, Inc.
- Mt. Pleasant Area Community Foundation
- Mt. Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mt. Pleasant Zoning Board of Appeals
- Paul resides in Mt. Pleasant and enjoys spending time with each of his three daughters: Sara of Washington DC, a Political Reporter for CNN; Diana of New York, an Investigator for The City of New York; and Erica of Livonia, a Research Associate at Market Strategies International.
- His hobbies include traveling, boating, and relaxing with family, friends and his two dogs at his condo on Lake Huron.