Connect with Scot on LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Central Michigan University – 1982
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1986
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- MACPA’s Vice Chairman of the Automotive Dealers Task Force.
- Associate Member, Michigan Automobile Dealers Association (MADA)
- Tax Planning and Consulting
- Extensive experience in providing federal and state tax planning, consulting and compliance services for closely-held businesses and individuals.
- Automobile Dealerships
- Extensive knowledge and experience in meeting the tax and accounting needs of automotive dealerships. Scot leads the automobile dealership division at Robert F. Murray & Company.
- Member, Midland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Midland Exchange Club
- Leadership Midland Alumni
- Leadership Saginaw Alumni
- Past Treasurer – Midland Soccer Club
- Past Treasurer – Midland Morning Rotary Club
- Scot resides in Midland with his wife Bridget who is a Tax Manager at The Dow Chemical Company.
- Scot and Bridget have three children; a daughter Maggie in college, a son Travis in high school and a daughter Amy in middle school.
- Scot enjoys participating in various sporting activities and is an avid college sports fan. He also enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.