Robert F. Murray and Co, CPAs is seeking an associate with 0-10 years of experience to join the experienced team for its Mt. Pleasant and Midland, Michigan offices. This is an excellent opportunity to work with established clients and be part of a culture that values team members and clients.
Our firm offers expertise to our clients in four primary areas; 1) Accounting, Auditing and Tax 2) IT Services 3) Wealth Management and 4) Payroll services.
Key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Focus on audit and review engagements (Mt. Pleasant location).
- General accounting including compilations and write-up engagements.
- Preparation of tax returns for business and individual clients.
- Build working relationships to be a trusted adviser for clients.
- Ability to apply accounting and tax principles to solve problems.
- Participation in community and open to develop new business.
- Represent the reputation of the firm with quality work and excellent client service.
- CPA or intention to obtain CPA certification.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be organized and prioritize workload.
We offer an attractive benefit and salary package. Benefits include health, life and disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid holiday, vacation, sick and personal time.
E-mail cover letter and resume to Shawn.