Annette M. Clark, CPA
Location: Mt. Pleasant and Midland
Connect with Annette on LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s Degree – Northwood University
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Accounting, Tax, and Computer Consulting.
- Annette is active in the Blessed Sacrament Parish, as a member of the Pastoral Council and in leading their adult outreach group which does various activities for the young, the old and the needy through the local Salvation Army, The Open Door, Shelter House, United Way, etc. Sometimes this requires her to become “Spots” the clown.
- Annette also served as the treasurer of the Midland County Habitat Board for over 8 years and still enjoys doing construction work.
- Annette enjoys ultimate Frisbee, golf, running, cross country skiing, camping, traveling and helping others.